...contributes to sleep deprivation. =]
...contributes to social life - you meet new people almost everyday.
...allows you to interact with people that are like you.
...is hilarious.
...is educationally sound.
...is musical - almost everyone here plays an instrument or sings.
...is streamlined when it comes to getting things done - you have to remember they've been doing this type of stuff for plenty of years.
...is spiritual - I still haven't gotten over the fact that we say a prayer to start classes and that the Provo Temple is right down the street.
...allows you to follow the Honor Code, which means that you can live the standards of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints without being criticized.
...is a life-changing experience.
I am so glad that I am at BYU to experience the different atmosphere that allows you to grow spiritually while growing academically.
No comments:
Post a Comment