Hey guys! It's been a while since I've written, and I'm sorry. It's been a long month filled with midterms (successful and not so much), speed dating (success! - my friend and I ended up hanging out with two guys for five hours and we had a great time), talking/hanging out with guys, service projects, and numerous other endeavors. This post is probably going to be slightly shorter than the other posts that I have done.
About a month and a half ago, we had a missionary fireside where they talked about mormon.org and how we can use it to help people understand what we believe. Here's my account on that website:
http://mormon.org/me/7HP2/
I got to go home last week for Thanksgiving. The day of Thanksgiving, I didn't really think about what I was thankful for. I'm grateful to be at BYU, but other than that, I hadn't really thought about it. After spending the whole day with my family, I realized that I'm am extremely grateful for my family. That might sound cliche, but I really am. I have missed them and I was so grateful that I was able to spend time with them for the holiday. I'm grateful that I am going to be with them forever and that I've been sealed to them. That is what I am grateful for this Thanksgiving.
Yeah. That's kind of it for now. I'm going to go to bed - it's kind of late here in Utah. Even for freshmen in college, this is starting to push it. Good night moon! (and friends everywhere) =]
No comments:
Post a Comment